Athenee Residence - Soi Raumrudee (Listing # PL5990)
The condominium is located on Soi Raumrudee in the Phloenchit community of central Bangkok. The Athenee Residence building is conveniently located just 300 meters to the Phloen Chit BTS Skytrain station which amounts to a quick 3 minute walk. The asking sale price for this Bangkok property is ฿50,000,000 THB (Thailand Baht) which equals ฿231,696 per square meter. As a buyer you will be responsible for a portion of the transfer fee, which may or may not be included in the asking price, please ask your Bangkok real estate agent before you view.
Phloenchit real estate is exclusive and comes at a premium price. There is a limited amount of property in Phloenchit in part because there are several embassies nearby all which take up very large plots of land and affect the development of nearby areas due to logistics and security.
- RC International School (Ruamrudee soi 1)
- Mullberryhouse International Preschool (Soi Tonson)
- Phloenchit International Kindergarten (Sukhumvit soi 4)
- Topsy Turvy International School (Sukhumvit soi 4)
- British School of Bangkok (Sukhumvit soi 4)
- Webster Univeristy (Phloenchit Road)
- Mater Dei School (Phloenchit Road)
- Central Embassy (Phloen Chit Rd.)
- Bumrungrad Hospital (Sukhumvit soi 1)
- Lumpini Park (Wittayu Rd.)
- All Seasons Place (Wittayu Rd.)
- United States of America Embassy (Wittayu Rd.)
- The Netherlands Embassy (Wittayu Rd.)
- British Embassy (Wittayu Rd.)
- Expressway (tollway) Entrance (Sukhumvit soi 1)
There are fees associated with condo purchase that vary slightly but are pretty straight forward. In addition to the sale price which in this case is ฿50,000,000 the buyer is responsible for part (usually 50%) of the 2% transfer fee. The transfer fee is not based on the actual sale price, but the appraisal price from the land department. The seller is responsible for business tax, stamp duty and withholding tax. Along with the sale price, taxes and fees are somewhat negotiable. If you find a property you like, the purchase process usually begins by making a booking deposit, holding the property and allowing you the time to prepare the consequent funds transfers.
Make sure you have your finances in order before viewing condos for sale. It is often difficult for foreigners to get financing for purchasing Thai properties. If buying a property under your name with cash you must transfer the money into Thailand from a foreign bank. If you have a longstanding Thai corporation you can also purchase property using money located in Thailand.