Fullerton - Sukhumvit 61 (Listing # PL6326)
The condominium is located on Sukhumvit 61 in the Thonglor, Ekkamai, Mid Sukhumvit community of central Bangkok. The Fullerton building is conveniently located just 350 meters to the Ekkamai BTS Skytrain station which amounts to an easy 4 minute walk. The asking sale price for this Bangkok property is ฿46,000,000 THB (Thailand Baht) which equals ฿166,667 per square meter. As a buyer you will be responsible for a portion of the transfer fee, which may or may not be included in the asking price, please ask your Bangkok real estate agent before you view.
The real estate which is considered Thonglor begins from parts of Sukhumvit soi 49 all the way to Ekkamai Sukhumvit soi 63 (Ekkamai) which is connected to Thonglor thorough Thonglor’sois 10, 15 and 20. The properties on the even side of Sukhumvit Road around sois 34-38 all the way to Rama IV Road are also considered Thonglor real estate. This area tends to be less sought-after by expats because there isn’t much to do in this neighborhood as it is entirely residential homes which could be inconvenient for some expats who frequent Thonglor’s vast array of dining,shopping and nightlife venues.
- American School of Bangkok (Sukhumvit soi 49)
- City School (Sukhumvit soi 49/4)
- Wells International School (Sukhumvit soi 51)
- Bangkok Prep International School (Sukhumvit soi 53)
- Seeh Phinong International Kindergarten (Sukhumvit soi 55/17)
- Purple Elephant Toddler Center (Sukhumvit soi 55/1)
- Kobato International Kindergarten (Sukhumvit soi 38)
- Melodies International Kindergarten (Sukhumvit soi 38)
- J Avenue Boutique Shopping Mall (Thonglor soi 15)
- Arena 10 Sports Club (Thonglor soi 10)
- Thonglor Town Center (Thonglor soi 4)
- Racquet Club (Sukhumvit soi 49/9)
- Camillian Hospital (Thonglor soi 25)
There are fees associated with condo purchase that vary slightly but are pretty straight forward. In addition to the sale price which in this case is ฿46,000,000 the buyer is responsible for part (usually 50%) of the 2% transfer fee. The transfer fee is not based on the actual sale price, but the appraisal price from the land department. The seller is responsible for business tax, stamp duty and withholding tax. Along with the sale price, taxes and fees are somewhat negotiable. If you find a property you like, the purchase process usually begins by making a booking deposit, holding the property and allowing you the time to prepare the consequent funds transfers.
Make sure you have your finances in order before viewing condos for sale. It is often difficult for foreigners to get financing for purchasing Thai properties. If buying a property under your name with cash you must transfer the money into Thailand from a foreign bank. If you have a longstanding Thai corporation you can also purchase property using money located in Thailand.